It is a reminder that behavioral change and educational performance shouldn’t be left a responsibility of teachers alone. Everything that pupils do they will have learnt from home. As teachers it is our obligation not only to call teachers when we are telling them about school fees but also constantly engage them to know more about the pupils and also ensure that their emotional stability.
- Emir of Kano Appointed as 1 Million Teachers’ Board Chairman
- First Day at Ghana – Queen’s University and 1MT TEAM
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 2: The Last 75 Years
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 1: The First 75 Years
- 1 Million Teachers – Solving The Global Education Crisis Today (Influence Digest)