It’s a privilege to be part of this great team, I have really learnt a lot. I will put all I have learnt into use. The main attributes I want to focus on now are: I want to be a leader, a mentor, a change agent, a role model and a nurturer for my pupils. Amin.
- Emir of Kano Appointed as 1 Million Teachers’ Board Chairman
- First Day at Ghana – Queen’s University and 1MT TEAM
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 2: The Last 75 Years
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 1: The First 75 Years
- 1 Million Teachers – Solving The Global Education Crisis Today (Influence Digest)