Amazing content. I never knew there was a difference between doing projects and Project based learning. Our students have been doing projects all along and here i was thinking they were having Project based learning. It’s clear to me now that Project based learning is the way to go. Students own their learning and discover much more than the teacher would have fed them with! Great content.
- Emir of Kano Appointed as 1 Million Teachers’ Board Chairman
- First Day at Ghana – Queen’s University and 1MT TEAM
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 2: The Last 75 Years
- 150 Years of Canadian Education, Part 1: The First 75 Years
- 1 Million Teachers – Solving The Global Education Crisis Today (Influence Digest)